You’re an experienced front end web developer. Your code is tidy and your stack is phat. You know the drill but you’re willing to experiment. You’re borderline geek and so are we. But your ability to communicate with humans as well as computers keeps you from full nerd metamorphosis. And critically your eye for what looks hot makes you the perfect fit for our studio.
You are a rare cross-breed in this industry, that’s why we’re offering some sweet benefits as part of the package. Read on for details.
Introduction to Superrb
We are an award winning agency, based on the south coast of the UK and have carved an international reputation for building stunning websites and feature rich web apps. As a team, we are young, collaborative and progressive, always striving to learn new skills and push our portfolio forward.
Winners of Creativepool’s 'Small Agency of the Year' award and our work is regularly featured on Site Inspire, Creative Review, Computer/Communication Arts and Awwwards. Our clients include a diverse mix of fashion brands, creative agencies, luxury interior brands, bars and restaurants to name a few. This eclectic mix keeps things fresh and designs on point.
- Developing stunning websites and user friendly web apps for cool brands.
- Developing new features, maintaining and improving existing websites.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Collaborating with designers to ensure good UX & accessibility.
- Providing technical advice to account managers for specifications and proposals.
- Advising on new technologies which our clients and we can benefit from.
- Helping develop and improve our internal processes and workflow.
Skills we need:
- React and Gatsby.
- HTML with experience of Twig or Liquid.
- Code versioning tools, in particular Git.
- 3+ years in a similar role for web / digital agency or in house.
Would be an advantage:
- Experience of headless CMSs such as NetlifyCMS, Contentful or Prismic CMS
- Jekyll, or other static site generators.
- Experience of Continuous Deployment methadologies.
- Serverless functionality such as AWS Lambda or Netlify Functions.
- A strong focus on accessibility and performance.
What’s on offer:
- Work with cool brands and be instrumental in shaping their websites and campaigns.
- Amazing team of creatives to collaborate with.
- Strong team mentality where everyone supports one another.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible and remote working options.
- Latest MacBook Pro and any other tech you might need.
- Monthly work socials (Once lockdown has ended).
Getting to work is easy. We're 20 mins drive from Central Portsmouth and 25 mins from Chichester just along the A27. Havant is our local train station (just 4 miles away) and is on the main line from both London Waterloo and Brighton. Alternatively if you like to cycle, then you can hop on the Eastney ferry (Southsea) with your bike then ride along the sea front which is lovely in the summer time, if a bit bracing in the winter.
How to apply
To apply, simply send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Off the grid, on the pulse!
This is a full time position. Freelancers are welcome to send in their CV/Portfolio, but please make clear on your application that you are looking for this kind of work. No recruitment agencies.